Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Evaluating Game Platforms




I am evaluating game platforms. The first game trailer we watched was called 'Journey.' The graphics in the video looked really good but the characters looked a bit weird, I thought. The music made it look very exciting and interesting. I'm not sure if playing the actual game, would be as interesting and good as the trailer looked though. 


The second game that we watched was called 'Never Alone.' The graphics in this trailer was also really good. There was a lot of adventure and out there things. Personally I don't think I would play this game, I think it looked quite childish. This game was made in Alaska because a lot of the community didn't have much to do with the youth so they made a game for the students. The students grades were only at 54% and after the game was released, they went up to 91%. I think this is a really good idea that could affect communities, people could make games for their youth and bring more people together. How could this work for our community?

No comments:

Post a Comment